10 March 2010

Yes, you too can participate in the Baca Surname Workshop!

"The Baca Surname Workshop", facilitated by Robert J. C. Baca, will be on March 20, 2010, beginning at 10:30 AM, in Botts Hall, at the Albuquerque Special Collections Library. The workshop is free and open to the public. For more information, click on this link.

I received a number of responses from people who were disappointed because they could attend this workshop. Some people have even sent me their charts in hopes that we would discuss it during the workshop. That gave me an idea.

If you can't attend, but you wish to share your information in hopes that someone can help you, send me an e-mail at abqbobcat@nmia.com. Let me know if you wish to allow people to contact you directly or through me instead. I will share your information and give you any hints that attendees may have regarding your family tree.

You may find that ancestor who eludes you, or you may even find a long-lost cousin. Either way, you may be happy with the results.

If you are able to attend the workshop, please attend! The workshop will only be successful if people actually attend and discuss their genealogies. It is open to the novice and experienced genealogist, alike!

Robert Baca
President, New Mexico Genealogical Society

1 comment:

Divorce Records said...

may your workshop be successful.