19 November 2009

African-Ancestored Genealogy Vidcast #1

The self-described "Evangelist for African Ancestored Genealogy" George Geder has produced his first videocast on his blog. This Santa Fe family historian and photo restoration artist has a wealth of imformation on how to research African-American roots. His first videocast begins with a description of two books that he believes all African-American genealogical researchers should have. It ends with a montage of his family photos. Let me have him explain the video himself:

Dear Family & Friends,Most of you know that I'm into family history & genealogy. I'm also calling myself an 'Evangelist for African Ancestored Genealogy'.

To that extent, I've uploaded my first videocast.I promise to get better as I master the techniques involved. LOL

Please check it out at http://bit.ly/44yUC.Tell me what you think; and suggest what I should feature next.Pass it along to your contacts, if you like.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

George Geder

Peace

No comments: