11 October 2009

2010 Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy

The following information was relayed to me from Paula Stuart-Warren, through the NMGS website editor Patricia Esterly:

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in the ... the 2010 Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. The dates are January 11-15. Additional information including the list of classes for each course and instructor and coordinator bios are on the Utah Genealogical Association website. www.infouga.org

It's also very easy to register online. The variety of courses is wonderful. I coordinate and teach the intermediate level Course I, American Records and Research: Focus on Families. I am also teaching an evening class and one class in the Certification & Accreditation Course. No matter which course you choose, you will have an educational and exhilarating week.

Please feel free to pass this [information] on to other genealogists. It's a great way to spend part of January and a way to get energized for research in the coming year. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

I hope to see you in January.

- Paula Stuart-Warren paulastuartwarren@gmail.com

No comments: