Many people in the New Mexico genealogy community know the name of the late Margaret Buxton. She was a tireless researcher who published a number of articles and books for the New Mexico Genealogical Society including "The Family of Lucero de Godoi: Early Records". (Link) Recently, while doing some searching online on a query, I discovered that her research has been collected at the National Hispanic Cultural Center. The Rocky Mountain Online Archive has list of items in her collection:
Inventory of the Guide to Margaret Buxton Collection, 1628-1994
Much of this collection are her research notes for the "Lucero de Godoi" book. Just a few of the items in her collection:
* Various charts and notes on Sedillo y Rico, Jaramillo, Sanchez, Silva, Baca
* Will of Joséfa Baca
* Santa Fe Tool Distribution 1711 to 1712
* Family Chart of Dionisio (Dennis) Chávez , 1887
* José Cháves Estate 1783
* Fray Angelico Chávez Sephardic Jews
* Tomé Land Grant
* Atrisco Land Grant and Other Documents Book C. Sur Gen Rec. State Archives
... and much, much more.
To view the guide to the collection, click on this link.